The experts in car polishing from synthetic polishes to natural waxes to paint protection. We have a vested interest in doing it right, as well see your car time and time again.
The secret to great polishing is great
perpetration. Even the most expensive candba wax won't adhere to a poorly prepared car.
Hot washing, clay treatment or cut and polish may be required to prepare the surface before polishing.
Secrets to a great polish:
Prepare the surface
Apply a good base
Allow to dry for right amount of time
Remove with a soft cloth or with a buff machine
Remember to polish your car when ever the water stops beading.
When shopping for a car polish ask the following questions:
1. What paint preparation will you do before the polish?
2. Why are those things necessary?
3. How will you get the stains out of the fabric. Steam of shampoo, (Always Steam)?
4. What type of results can I expect?
5. What if i want to spend less, what can you achieve?
6. What if I wanted to spend more what else is possible?
Happy detail shopping
Give us a call
||Blue Planet Hand Car Wash
274 City Road, South Melbourne
Between Kings Way and Clarendon
Ph 9690 4488